ILTA Executive Director Search-Resumes Due August 21st!
Executive Director of a Non-Profit Association
We are a non-profit organization that has approximately 200 members. Our Executive Director will have the ability to work from home with all office equipment, including a cell phone provided by the association. The association is over 100 years old and some of the members are second and third generations members.
We are looking for a person with:
• A bachelor degree or equivalent
• Office management experience
• Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and QuickBooks
• Event planning experience
• Experience supporting executive leadership teams
• Strong negotiation skills
• Prior experience as an executive director
Learn more here.
Your clients can now file their tax deductions in Marion County Online!
File your Marion County property tax deduction from anywhere at my.indy.gov.
Conveniently file your Marion County property tax deduction at my.indy.gov and receive immediate confirmation. File your Indiana homestead deduction during the same session, too.