ILTA Pathway Program
ILTA Pathway Program
The ILTA Pathway Program is a partnership between the association and Ivy Tech Community College to provide education in a vast array of disciplines necessary to be a successful land title professional.
The ProgramThe ILTA Pathway Program leads to an Ivy Tech Technical Certificate in Business Administration. This program is being updated. Please check back regularly for new information.
- ILTA Pathway: Ivy Tech Business Administration Technical Certificate Program
- ILTA Pathway Technical Certificate Programs
- Video on Pathway to Title Industry and Technical Certificate
- Technical Certificate Program Benefits & Costs
- Introductory Webinar on Certificate Pathway
- Indiana Title Insurance Producer Pre-Licensing Requirements (CHANGE THIS LINK TO NEW PRE-LICENSING PAGE)
- Pathway Intern Pre-Licensing Course
- Achieve Your Degree - Financial Information
Title Company Resources
- ILTA Pathway: Internship Requirements
- Application for Internship Host
- Career Services Internship Agreement Form
- Intern Evaluation - Title Company
- Employee Recruitment and Retention
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce's Employer's Guide to Internships
Program BackgroundIn 2017, the Indiana Land Title Association’s (ILTA) Accreditation Subcommittee and Ivy Tech Community College explored the development of an education program for future and current title industry professionals. Title insurance has been part of the fabric of the American real estate and financial industries from the home front to small business and big business ventures since the mid-1800’s.
Ivy Tech Community College is the state’s largest public postsecondary institution and the nation’s largest singly accredited statewide community college system. Ivy Tech has campuses throughout Indiana offering affordable degree programs and training that are aligned with the needs of the title industry’s workforce development needs along with courses and programs that transfer to other colleges and universities in Indiana.
Ivy Tech Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. With Ivy Tech’s outreach programs for high school students and for various community instructional centers as well as Ivy Tech’s online and traditional campus classes, the ILTA Pathway provides flexibility for students to achieve their education and career goals while gaining title industry workforce skills.