With an ILTA membership, you unlock the highest quality of support and resources cultivated by Hoosier title pros for the title profession. As an ILTA member, you join a growing network of peers all dedicated to serving the consumer and the industry in the best way possible. Purchasing a home is one of the most significant investments a person can make in their lifetime. Title professionals provide peace of mind throughout the purchase and lead transactions to a successful closing. With that vast responsibility, ILTA offers invaluable connections to continuing education, industry leaders, policy, and advocacy efforts. No one should go it alone - especially in these fast-paced market conditions. With ILTA, you gain a friend in the title space!
An ILTA membership features:
- Members-Only Resources and Legislative Updates - ILTA hires a lobbyist on behalf of the association to represent us at the Statehouse. Our lobbyist informs us of the bills that may affect the title industry and then the Governmental Affairs Committee, composed of volunteers, reviews the bills to determine whether we wish to support, amend, or oppose legislation.
- Reduced Registration Fees to Annual Convention, Webinars, and More – ILTA produces its own quality educational materials with local, knowledgeable instructors so its members are up to date on escrow, title, and other core course requirements. Members receive discounts for these educational programs in addition to occasional free educational events.IDOI Liaison – Members of the Board and ILTA meet quarterly with the Indiana Department of Insurance to discuss findings and other issues. These meetings result in notes that are then distributed to members only.
- Vendors – ILTA makes it a priority to ensure many vendors attend our annual convention. This aids our members in knowing what tools and services are out there to aid with production, escrow, searching, you name it.
- The ILTA Real Estate Handbook At A Special Member Rate – ILTA created its own handbook for title professionals to consult. There are sections on legal descriptions, conveyances, and encumbrances. Members of ILTA save $300 off the non-member rate.
- Job Postings – ILTA’s website can post your job listings. This is a member’s only benefit that is accessible to those individuals looking to become a part of our industry!
- Communications – Government Affairs, President Messages, Your Press Releases. ILTA has the information you want to know and share.
- Networking Opportunities - Connections with Others JUST LIKE YOU, but not across the street! ILTA members regularly meet at our annual convention, Lobby Day, and other events. The biggest benefits are the many discussions that occur outside of formal meetings.
- FUN – ILTA Members know how to have a good time in addition to all of the benefits listed above.
Join us today to find out more!